Monday, December 01, 2014

Manly Monday Truck

I have 9 new masculine cards to share today. A couple of them are for the younger gents but still fun to get ideas from. Enjoy.











For my card today I used a Great Impressions truck stamp for my focal image. The stamp actually has a fishing pole on it but I just cut that piece off because the recipient of this card has a truck like the stamp and in blue. I stamped the truck with Hero Arts black ink onto Ranger's watercolor paper. I colored it in with a water pen and distress markers and cut it out. I adhered it to two Spellbinders die cuts made from scraps of paper I had lying around. The background paper on the card base is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The white cardstock in my card is by Recollections. The sentiment stamp is a Gina Marie stamp that comes from the All Seasons Stamp Set and is stamped in Hero Arts black ink.

Thanks for looking.



11 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant male card...great image....Joolsx

Country Lady Designs said...

That would be a great card for my husband he likes old trucks. Thanks for sharing.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Thanks for the honor of being one of your showcases, Cindy. I love your card xxx

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, I really love being here. Fabulous inspirations, Ladies, really cool ideas for male cards.
Thank you Cindy!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Beth F. said...

Thanks for sharing my card!

Mervi said...

Thanks for sharing my card.
Your card is lovely, great truck image;-))m

Mynn xx said...

This totally rocks! LOVE the texture and the fun way you colored the image! Thanks for linking up at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

זהבית שקד said...

Beautiful Card!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hands

Alyx said...

Fab card for the dudes! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Unknown said...

such a lovely man's card - love the embossing folder aswell as the Image

thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge over at That Craft Place

Hugs Kerrie xx
TCP DT

Katy said...

Love this card! You're embossing folder goes perfect with this truck! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! Merry Christmas! :)